Makani is committed to ensuring all our products are maintained in optimal conditions and comply with all specified standards set by the NSW Meat Industry Authority prior to delivery to our customers.
Our nationally accredited and certified processing plant is recognised as one of the leading plants in Australia and is at the cutting edge of technology and food safety with an AUS-Meat A+ rating.
Our stringent quality control practices have allowed us accreditation access to markets in the US, Japan and Korea. The plant also maintains a secure segregation system for beef intended for Halal markets.
• Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by remaining committed and focussed on supplying products which meet the needs of the customer.
• Our modern processing and packing plant will continue to ensure all of our products are of the highest standard of hygiene and food safety.
• Advocate for best practice regulation in animal welfare
• Expand farmers’ access to best practice, research and development.
• Improve biosecurity awareness and preparedness
• Improve our treatment of animal disease
• Promote integrated pest management